Our team is growing, and we are on a mission to hire the very best! We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to promote our services in B2B Manufacturing. The Account Executive already has an extensive list of strong existing relationships and can immediately leverage them to grow our business.
Chainlogix brings design, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, technical and distribution expertise to OEMs and SMEs. We provide custom solutions to solve our customers’ problems that arise from a lack of resources, competency, or expertise.
We first opened our doors in 1998 and have recently welcome a private equity group as a majority owner to drive exponential growth.
Our mission is to provide custom supply chain solutions to manufacturers and help them design winning products. We are impactful problem solvers that seek out a deep understanding of our customers' businesses, use our extensive experience, leverage our network of supplier partners, and provide exceptional customer care. Our customers rely on our seasoned outsourcing professionals to implement strategic sourcing strategies, DFM and manage their global supply chain.
Through our strategic partnerships, a firm commitment to unsurpassed customer care, worldwide sourcing capabilities and offices in the USA and China, we have become industry leaders in outsourced strategic sourcing and seamless supply chain management.
You will build upon your existing relationships in the electronics and electro-mechanical manufacturing industries to bring new opportunities to Chainlogix. You will use your experience to retain and grow your base of customers, maintain customer satisfaction, and drive incremental revenue. In addition, you will prospect new business opportunities by speaking directly to supply chain leaders, procurement managers, buyers, and engineers. You will prospect for new customers, but you will also be provided with marketing leads and support to help you succeed.
- Seek out and contact potential new customers through lead research, prospecting activities, and cold calling
- Build rapport and make connections with prospects
- Follow sales leads and schedule appointments with potential customers
- Manage the preparation of customer-focused presentations
- Act as liaison during solution development and quotation process, in concert with management and engineering/design teams
- Pro-actively cultivate and manage customer relationships
- Build solid, long-lasting relationships with supply chain managers, procurement specialists and buyers, engineers, and other key personnel.
- Ensure a smooth buying experience for customers
- Participate in marketing planning and activities
- Pro-actively gather feedback from customers for use in various business initiatives
- Track and report on all sales activities, attend all sales meetings, and present weekly pipeline update
- Collaborate effectively with other departments in the organization
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Highly self-motivated and hungry-for-success sales individual, with little requirement for supervision and ambition to excel beyond the call of duty.
- Must bring strong Existing Customer Base currently in electronics and electro-mechanical manufacturing industries (passive components, computer, telecommunication, industrial controls, HMI or medical manufacturing).
- Experience servicing a Customer Base of $5M+ Annually in B2B manufacturing.
- Experience selling directly to purchasing and/or supply chain departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and provide leadership on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Ability to occasionally travel to prospects/customers when required, including overnight travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: articulate, technical, thoughtful, and persuasive.
- 4-year degree or 4-year equivalent related work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required.
- US work authorization (Required).
LOCATION: Flexible. This position can be either at our headquarters in the greater Charlottesville area, or be 100% remote (working from your own home office). You must reside full time in the continental US.
You will work with top systems (Salesforce, Acumatica, Microsoft) and receive training to help you succeed. Your initial onboarding will be on location for a 5-7 day onboarding program.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays & Vacation, 401k with Company Contribution, Company Laptop
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances available for purchase
Pay: Base + Commission
The target annual compensation is $150 - $200k
If you are interested:
- Send your applications by using the form below
- Include your resume
- Provide a cover letter highlighting how your experience aligns with the opportunity and why you feel you are the best candidate
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Chainlogix is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.