CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Chainlogix Corporate Headquarters is searching for a full time Customer Service and Sales Support Representative.
Chainlogix is a leading provider of supply chain solutions to OEM. We first opened our doors in 1998 and have recently welcome a private equity group as a majority owner to drive exponential growth. We are seeking driven service representatives to support our customers.
Our mission is to provide custom supply chain solutions to manufacturers and help them design winning products. We are impactful problem solvers that seek out a deep understanding of our customers' businesses, use our extensive experience, leverage our network of supplier partners, and provide exceptional customer care. Our customers rely on our seasoned outsourcing professionals to implement strategic sourcing strategies, DFM and manage their global supply chain.
Through our strategic partnerships, a firm commitment to unsurpassed customer care, worldwide sourcing capabilities and offices in the USA and China, we’ve become industry leaders in outsourced supply chain management. Our solutions and evidence-based approach to problem solving help clients achieve a sustainable reduction in their total acquisition costs and build supply chain resilience.
You are a motivated and organized professional with solid time-management skills and understanding of how to prioritize various responsibilities. You have project management capabilities and thrive in a fast-paced organization. You have strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely relay important information in a timely manner. You are a team player with a can-do spirit, always up for the next challenge!
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and tracking relevant data
- Support outside sales through project development and management activities
- Enter and follow customer orders through the procurement/fulfillment cycle
- Work with vendors/suppliers to track orders and ensure on time deliveries
- Help to review and advise inventory replenishment based on usage and forecast trends
- Address and resolve customer inquiries concerns expeditiously as they arise
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS :
- 2-5 years’ experience in sales support, customer service and/or project management
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills essential
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and provide leadership on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated independent thinking, judgment, and respect for others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
Prior experience with ERP systems and Salesforce is a plus!
LOCATION: At our headquarters in Troy, VA - Greater Charlottesville Area.
HOURS: Monday through Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
SALARY RANGE: salary starting at $40,000+ annually based on experience
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays & Vacation, 401k with the Company Match, Company Laptop
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances available for purchase
- Employee gym on-site
- Snacks/drinks provided on-site
- Casual dress
- Regular Team building activities