How to Optimize Your Supply Chain by Outsourcing End-to-End SCM
In this guide, you will find:
- Helpful infographics and resources explaining Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) and outlining the end-to-end services a Supply Chain Management (SCM) outsourcing partner provides
- In-depth information about various sourcing strategies and services, plus how they can be combined for maximum results
- Tools to help you refine your demand planning and inventory management
- Factors to consider when outsourcing your supply chain management, and tips on how to find the right partner
Three Reasons to Download This Guide
Unlock In-Depth Content
Over 40 pages of rich content, and only two pages on Chainlogix
Based on 23 years of experience in design, engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, and logistics
Answer Key Questions
What are some of the benefits of, and barriers to, implementing a second sourcing strategy?
- What's the best way to calculate the true cost of my supply chain?
How can I leverage technology to optimize my source-to-pay activities?
- When it comes to inventory management, should I utilize just-in-case, just-in-time, or both?
Access Useful Checklists
- Types of logistics partners and what they do
Top manufacturing and logistics indexes for supply chain professionals
- Important factors to consider before outsourcing your supply chain management
- 20 questions to ask a potential outsourcing partner
Read Our Blog
Keep up with industry trends and learn more about how Chainlogix can take your SCM to the next level.
Welcoming Injection Works to Nelson Miller Group
The company will serve as NMG’s in-country authority for custom thermoplastic injection molding and related services.